Roasted Garlic and White Bean Dip
- 1 15-ounce can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (or about 1 1/2 cups of cooked beans)
- 2 bulbs of roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill
- 1/4 cup of olive oil + more if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine beans, dill, roasted garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth. With the processor running, stream in olive oil and make sure to scrape the sides and bottom a few times. Serve in a bowl garnished with fresh dill and additional drizzles of olive oil.